Le15 Patisserie To Open in Goregaon
• Goregaon West, and not Andheri West as originally scheduled, is slated to get the fourth outpost of French-inspired dessert chain Le15 Patisserie. The new store, which will open on Thursday, April 16, will be their biggest yet, with seating for 16 people. The outlet will launch with a new line of banana, strawberry, and chocolate milkshake-flavoured macarons, cupcakes and choux pastries called the Cake Shake range that will be introduced at the rest of the outposts later in the month. Other new treats include matcha and cherry blossom flavoured macarons. Also on the menu will be a limited selection of salads by Bandra restaurant Bombay Salad Co. Open daily, from 11.30am to 11.30pm. Le15 Patisserie, Shop No.11, Windermere Society, Ground Floor, off Link Road, near the Oshiwara Cafe Coffee Day, Goregaon (West).
• Bellona Hospitality, the group that launched 212 All Day at Phoenix Marketcity in Kurla, has a new Chinese restaurant called Sichuan House in the same mall. Helmed by chef Paul Kinny, who is also the group director of culinary services at the Palladium Hotel, Sichuan House offers a menu that features konjee crispy lamb, Sichuan garlic chicken, prawns in chilli oyster sauce, garlic pepper mushroom, har gau, and crunchy lotus stem. Open daily, from 12.30pm to 3.30pm and from 7.30pm to 11.30pm. Sichuan House, Ground Floor, Phoenix Marketcity, LBS Marg, Kurla. Tel: 022 6050 8081.
• Australian pizza chain Eagle Boys Pizza, which launched in the city last year, has a new, fourth outpost in Sion East. The menu, which includes double cheese Margherita, chicken tandoori, BBQ chicken, spicy Hawaiian, and triple chocolate pizzas, is the same across the chain, which has outlets in Fort, Chandivali and Navi Mumbai. Open daily, from 11am to 11pm. Eagle Boys Pizza, Shop No.1, Laxman Niwas, Sion (East). Tel: 022 3224 1888.
• Andheri has a new multi-cuisine restaurant called Cafe Aylanto. The menu offers Greek, Lebanese, Mexican, Peruvian, Iranian and Italian dishes including jujeh kebab, vegetarian souvlaki, huevos cabreados (eggs with shoestring potatoes), papa a la huancaína (boiled potatoes topped with spicy cheese sauce) and tiramisu. Open daily, from 3pm to midnight. Cafe Aylanto, Unit No.18, Ground Floor, Aram Nagar 1, Jai Prakash Road, Versova, Andheri (West). Tel: 88798 19530.
• Gourmetitup.com, the food deals website that offers curated menus and other culinary experiences at special prices at restaurants across the city, has been renamed Wowtables.com. The site, which was launched in 2013 and now operates in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune and Bangalore, will continue to function as before.