New Nightclubs and Delivery Services: Kube in Andheri, Bowl Baby Bowl in Bandra
• Kube, a restaurant and nightclub, opened in Andheri West on Saturday, July 8. The 11,000 square feet venue is divided into an 8,000 square feet dining room and 3,000 square feet club. Signature cocktails include the fudge colada (coconut fudge, white rum and pineapple juice); saffron sour (whisky, saffron cream and orange juice); and salty Kube (whisky, peanut butter, salted caramel and milk). They serve modern fusion fare such as chicken cigars with kasundi tzatziki; carrot hummus with rose harissa; sambal fish rolls; mushroom galouti; chicken tikka flatbread; jhinga masala; nalli nihari; orange chocolate truffle; and opera cake. Open daily, from 5pm to 1.30am. Kube, Fifth Floor, Crystal Point Mall, above Star Bazaar, Link Road, Andheri (West). Tel: 77009 03020.
• Buddha Bowl, a South-East Asian meal delivery service, was launched in Bandra in May. Their meals-in-a-bowl include the Vietnamese summer bliss bowl (orange salad with coconut panko-crusted shrimp); bento bowl (shrimp or vegetable tempura with quinoa); Buddha ramen (with katsu chicken or paneer); laksa; green Thai curry; pho with roasted chicken or soya; and kai sate bowl (chicken or paneer in peanut sauce with brown rice). They deliver to Bandra West, Khar and Bandra Kurla Complex. Open daily, from noon to 3pm and from 7pm to 11.30pm. To place an order, call 97699 83183 or visit Buddhabowlmumbai.com.
• Auriga Hospitality, which runs Bonobo and JamJar Diner, have set up a meals-in-a-bowl delivery service called Bowl Baby Bowl. The brand, which was launched on Saturday, July 1, serves chicken nasi goreng; chicken Seoul bowl (which was offered at their erstwhile restaurant Cafe Nemo); chicken loaded burrito; pork Southern BBQ; pickled lotus root; buffalo Bolognese; black bean and goat cheese; prawns burnt garlic Alfredo; and mini bacon and salted caramel doughnuts. They offer delivery in Bandra West, Khar and Santa Cruz West. Open daily, from noon to midnight. Order on Swiggy or Zomato.
• The Curry Brothers, the Indian food delivery service from Lower Parel, expanded to Bandra last month. The menu, which features rajma rice; Goan prawn curry and rice; kheema pulao; Kerala chicken stew with parathas; chicken cutlet pao; kosha mangsho pao; bottle masala fries; and rasam risotto, is the same across the outposts. They offer delivery in Bandra West and Khar. In August, the Bandra branch will begin operations as a 24-seat restaurant. Open daily, from noon to midnight. To place an order, call 022 6584 4424.
• Dillie Heart, a restaurant specialising in Delhi street food, opened in Malad in June. Among the options are items such as Khan Market aloo tikki; golgappa shots; khasta kachori; palak patta chaat; stuffed parathas; chole bhature; matar kulcha; rajma chawal; and ghee jalebi. Open daily, from noon to 10pm. Dillie Heart, Nalanda Co-Operative Housing Society, Evershine Nagar, Malad (West). Tel: 022 2880 0782.
• The Charcoal Kitchen, a Mughlai food delivery service, was launched in Colaba last month. On the menu are paneer kurkure tikka; mutton galouti kebab; nalli nihari; dal Bukhara; kachhe gosht ki biryani; murg musallam; and shahi phirni. Open daily, from noon to 3pm and from 6.30pm to 11.30pm. To place an order, call 022 2283 1333.